It is located in the Salat plains, a five-minute drive from St-Girons in Ariège, at the heart of the Ariège Pyrenees Natural Regional Park. Enjoy your stay in a natural beautifully-preserved setting. Travel through the valleys from the foothills to the mountain peaks, and discover the natural and historical wealth they hold. Stroll through the narrow streets of St-Lizier, classified as a Grand Site Midi-Pyrénées. Stopover site on the Way of Saint James (GR78). As such it is listed as a Unesco World Heritage Site. Don’t miss the Saturday morning market in St-Girons.
Our hotel is ideally located for guests who want to discover the central Pyrenees. Just an hour and a half away from Toulouse, Lourdes and Spain…
* Couserans Aquatic center.
* de Prat horse-riding center: pony-club, trekking, etc.
* Antichan flying club: taster sessions, gliders, light aircraft, etc. Helicopter tours.
climbing, snow-shoe trails, adventure trails
* Salies du Salat (20 km): casino, golf course
* La Bastide de Sérou: 18-hole golf course
- Espace Aristide Bergès: observatory for Paper, Graphic Arts and Communication
- Pays des traces for children aged 7 to 15, introduction to discovering nature.
- Further information: Website Ariege.com